What can chiropractic help?
Most often, people go to chiropractors the first time for relief from back pain, neck pain and headaches. But chiropractors treat a broad range of complaints, from:
- Whiplash and other motor vehicle related injuries.
- Strains and sprains from daily activities.
- Repetitive strain injuries.
- Work and sport related injuries
- Restricted movement in the back, neck, shoulder or limbs.
- Pregnancy related issues.
- Pediatric care of the spine
- Peripheral nerve problems
- Extremity injuries such as ankle sprains, frozen shoulder, knee injuries.
- Sports injuries (sprains, strains, etc)
- ..and more.
Moreover, people don’t need to have a specific complaint to benefit from a visit. Chiropractors also focus on on-going preventative and wellness care. Chiropractic care is effective for people of all ages, from infants to the elderly.
We also offer orthotics and orthopaedic shoes to deal with everything from back pain, to flat feet, to other foot and leg issues.